Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Contributor

Well, I'm back to being behind on this blog- but I have a good reason (really a few but only ready to share one).  I was chosen as one of the new contributors for Houston Moms Blog!  I did a guest post for them back in November (read it here) and now I get to write for them regularly for the next 6 months.  I'm super excited to be apart of the team!  They are some awesome moms who are much better at blogging than me, so hopefully I can learn a thing or two.  :)  So, I've been busy figuring the moms blog thing out, but no worries, I will maintain this blog for all things Perkins Pack!

Without further ado...  check out my debut post!!     ABC's of Me

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just found out about your blog (and about your story) via the Kelly and Michael show. I'm sure your bog will be bombarded over the next few days as people stop by your blog to say "hi"! :) I was blown away by your story, but mostly by the positive attitude with which you face each day. You are definitely an incredible woman! I love how you take life one day at a time and how you are completely there for your family (but that you try to make a tiny bit of time for yourself too, even if it's to get up for an early run). Thank you for sharing your story! You are an inspiration! :)
    I don't usually vote for these things, but you can be sure that I'll be voting later this week. I hope you win! :)

    ReplyDelete