Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Play Date!

One of my friends wanted to come visit and get some social interaction with new kids for her son.  Well, if nothing else, my family provides social interaction for others!  Also, I thought it would be good to branch our friend list from just the kids who live on our street.  So we're up to 4 friends now :)

Little Thomas came over to play for a couple of hours one morning.  He seemed a little overwhelmed by so many kids, but mine thought he was so cool!  Allison just kept getting close to him and smiling and Thomas looked at her like she was a weirdo.  Thomas is 7 months older so he can run around which my kids thought was hilarious/fascinating.  We thought it would be a great idea to feed Thomas in the feeding table with my kids, but he was definitely not a fan!  Andrew (used to having an empty seat next to him) looked over at Thomas and started crying!  I think he was confused as to who that boy was and why was he sitting there.  We ended the play date with a group picture of everyone lined up on the couch.  I love how Thomas looks like he just wants to get away.  We would have never gotten the picture without Baby Einstein on!  Anyway, it actually went better than I expected and we're all looking forward to another play date soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment