Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Quints!

 Last week I had the opportunity to visit a friend who recently had quints!  In an effort to get babysitters for my own babies so I could help with the quints, I collected 4 extra quint helpers.  Yes, my friends/family and I all wanted to take a break from sextuplets to go babysit quintuplets!  She does not live in Houston, so we made an entire day of it.  We left immediately after the morning feed, got donuts and kolaches for the road, and gave the quint parents a break from their mid-morning feed until late afternoon.  It was so fun!!  The babies were excellent- just ate and slept!  We mostly chatted, watched tv, and ate yummy food all day long- and held some cute little babies, of course!  It was neat to be around itty bitty ones again.  They are doing a great job as quint parents too!  We HOM moms have to stick together you know :)



No comments:

Post a Comment